Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Yet Another Blog

Yeah.  I know.  Yet another hopeful who thinks he has something people want to read.  In my defense, some people actually asked me to start a blog.  And they may even read it.
 
This, of course, begs the question: Why on earth would anyone ask me to blog?  Well, I retired relatively early (late 40s) and they want to know how I did it, why I did it, and what it is like.  So I thought I would give it a shot, especially because I'm retired.  What else am I gonna do?


Disclaimer:  I have no talent.  I know that.

Disclaimer 2:  I am no expert.  I know that.

Disclaimer 3:  I'm going bald.  Don't you think I know that?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. I will follow along and look forward to reading what you have to say. Even if you are going bald.

    ReplyDelete